Dedicated to bringing gonzo post apocalyptic content for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG from Goodman Games

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Issue #15 is coming soon!

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates and let you know that issue #15 will be running a little late. I sent it to the Dark master for approval last night so as soon as it passes muster, I'll start up the printing process. I hope to have it on sale no later than 9/15.

Why is it late? Well, I've been struggling with a medication that was repairing my metabolism but having vary nasty side effects.
Pros: I've lost 80 pounds since mid December and can put in 11000 steps a day without pain or suffering. :)
Cons: Depression, Apathy, and writer's block. :(

I've switched to a new med and I feel much better. Sorry again for this issue being late. Here is a snapshot of the cover for issue #15 with art by Claytonian.

No comments:

Post a Comment