Dedicated to bringing gonzo post apocalyptic content for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG from Goodman Games

Monday, April 20, 2015

Pricing questions

This is a question mainly aimed at those who have been purchasing my zine but I welcome everyones thoughts on this. Due to an increase in printing costs I am considering increasing the cost of CUaBM. In addition, starting with Issue #8 the zine will generally be 28 pages instead of 24 which also increases production costs. The new price I am considering is $4.50 local and $6.00 international per issue. As always, the price includes Print, PDF, & Postage. All current subscribers would still get their allotment of issues at the original price but new subscribers would pay the higher rate of $27 local and $36 international. 

I've been pondering on this for over a month so I thought I would ask  all of you how you felt about it. Please comment here or on G+ so I can make a good decision about this.

While we are on the subject of prices: PDF only purchasers, do you think the $2.99 price for each PDF is too high?

Lastly, I've been considering making a Year One compilation book containing all of the articles from issues #1-#6, reordered in a soft-cover source book style format, as a POD book from RPGNOW/Drivethru. Depending on the timetable I might even update old articles and add a bit of new material. Would anyone be interested in that?

Thank you in advance for all of your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment