Greetings my fellow Umericans!
Today is a momentous day for the PDF of the Umerican Survival Guide has been released, with two different cover options, and is now available for purchase at RPGNOW/DriveThruRPG [here] and [here]. Both a soft and hardcover Print on Demand versions of both covers will be available soon.
Not familiar with the Umerican Survival Guide? Here is a rundown of its finer features:
- A dozen new or revised character class options, nine of which are unique to Umerica: Clerics of the Wasteland, The Cyborg, Feral Urchin, Fossiorian, Grays, Mutant, Petrol Head, Robot, Scavenger, Technologist, Wasteland Warrior, Wizard of the Wasteland.
- New piecemeal armor system that incorporates damage resistance, ablatives, and armor degradation
- An extensive, revised mutation system usable by all characters and creatures
- An expanded vehicular creation and combat system for all of your petrolhead needs
- A pantheon of Umerican Gods and Patrons, old and new
- A comprehensive section on the Citadel of Scrap, a good campaign starting point for exploring Umerica
- Dozens of random tables covering aspects of everyday wasteland life, finding salvage, and adventure creation plus much, much more!
- All fully compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game from Goodman Games.
Now, we will be focusing on completing the other products that are part of the Umerican Kickstarter: the Children of the Sun Gazetteer, the Killer of Giants Adventure, the Twisted Menagerie Manual, and the Deck of Twisted Terrors. An irradiated cornucopia of post apocalyptic goodness for your game table!